Editing services (whether copyediting, proofreading, revision, or copywriting) for your business including:
• Business plans and proposals
• Business presentations and white papers, business letters
• Rewriting of documents in plain English
• Press releases and media articles
• Brochures, company profiles
Articles for medical, educational, or, if lobbying for the state is your métier, you may want help in from someone who has years of experience in the state to assist in:
• Identifying interim and current committee charges by working through jargon to understandable prose
• Writing clear and concise summaries for clients.
Writing, the craft, and polishing material:
Fiction writers can find help in writing query letters, articles, fiction, proposals--as well as scripts. Evaluation of these materials is part of the company’s expertise.
Master of Fine Arts, Creative Writing, The University of Texas at El Paso
Bachelor of Arts, History and Economics, The University of Texas at Austin
Executive Development in finance and accounting, Jones School of Management, Rice University
Continuing education courses in journalism, film, Spanish, petroleum management